For over 30 years, Howard Sanders has won significant verdicts and obtained large settlements for his clients. He accomplishes these results for many reasons:
- Knowledgeable about review and negotiation — He can determine if the insurance company is being fair in the settlement amount or not.
- Aggressive representation — He will fight for money to pay your bills now and consider what your needs may be in the future.
- Skillful trial attorney — Our legal team prepares to go to court whenever necessary to obtain the compensation our clients are entitled to receive.
- Experience working for the other side — This helps him more effectively prepare your case.
A Strong Advocate For Construction Union Workers
Mr. Sanders has represented many members of the Laborers' Local 18A Cement & Concrete Workers Union as well as workers from many other Unions. He knows the risks involved in construction work and will fight aggressively for results in your case.
Helping People With A Variety Of Injury Claims
In addition to representing many union workers, Howard Sanders also represents people injured in other ways:
- Construction workers — We have represented many construction workers who were injured on the job. New York and NYC have special laws that protect construction workers and allow them to bring claims against property owners and construction companies.
- Motor vehicle accident victims — Every day, negligent drivers injure pedestrians, bikers and vehicle drivers and their passengers.
- Slip-and-fall cases — Although New York City is a walker's paradise, pedestrians can be injured while walking if they slip or trip. We represent premises liability plaintiffs who suffer serious injuries when they're on their way to work, shopping in a store or even taking a short walk down the block. If the city or a private business is to blame for your injuries, we will help you collect.
Contact Our Midtown Office For A Free Case Evaluation
Our Manhattan offices are conveniently located near Grand Central Terminal. Email our firm or call 212-983-5151 or 800-731-9976 to arrange a free case evaluation. We can also come to your home or hospital room if you are unable to travel.