Were You Injured In A Car Accident?
If you’ve been in an accident, you know how upsetting it can be. But if you were injured in the accident, you also know how a serious injury can be debilitating and life-changing. If someone else caused the accident because of their careless driving or inattention, they are considered negligent and you could have a personal injury claim against them. People who are negligent on the roads in New York and injure others need to be held responsible for the harm they cause.
A Tough Advocate After The Crash
For more than 30 years, car accidents attorney Howard R. Sanders, Esq., has worked hard on behalf of New Yorkers, whether by winning big verdicts or negotiating large settlements. He knows that accidents caused by negligent drivers can seriously affect his clients’ lives, taking away the ability to earn an income and enjoy life for years to come. That’s why he aggressively fights for jury verdicts and settlements for his clients. His attention on your case will allow you the time you need to focus on recovering from your injuries.
Accidents Happen For Many Reasons
Accidents in New York involving motor vehicles are caused because of many factors. It only takes a second for a negligent driver to cause a serious accident. Some examples include:
- A taxi driver illegally talking on a cellphone
- A delivery truck driver being too aggressive in traffic
- Drivers being distracted by children or other passengers in their vehicles
- Someone speeding through an intersection when the light has already turned red
- Drivers not seeing motorcycles, bikers or pedestrians
- People being in a hurry to get somewhere
- Driving too fast for conditions during inclement weather
Whatever the reason, serious accidents and injuries can happen to anyone: pedestrians, bicyclists and other drivers as well as the passengers in their vehicles. Such personal injuries can be life-changing both for the injured person and for his or her family.
Representing Drivers, Passengers, Bikers And Pedestrians
Victims of auto accidents deserve to have an experienced lawyer on their side. Howard R. Sanders, Esq., focuses his entire law practice on assisting personal injury victims. Some of the cases he handles include:
- Pedestrian injuries: While pedestrians are at a disadvantage when they’re involved in an accident with a car, we level the playing field when it’s time to collect compensation.
- Bicyclist accidents: Even in a congested place like New York, bikers deserve to feel safe on the road. When they follow the rules and a driver doesn’t, they deserve compensation for their injuries.
- Drivers and their passengers: We represent people who are injured by the careless driving of others.
Howard R. Sanders, Esq., Provides Experienced Counsel And Free Consultations
When the other party is to blame for the injuries you or your loved one sustained, we do everything possible to hold that person responsible. Contact New York car accident attorney Howard Sanders for a free case evaluation. Call our Midtown office at 212-983-5151 or 800-731-9976 or email us.
We make home and hospital visits in addition to seeing clients at our Midtown Manhattan offices. Our law firm offers free initial consultations. There will be no fee without recovery.